Independence with Personalized Care
Stay independent with the right help when you need it.
With our specialized assisted living at Moldaw Residences in Palo Alto, we offer help with daily tasks when you need it, with the choices and independence you deserve. On our campus, you’ll find specialized assisted living services such as grooming, bathing, dressing and medication management - right near the Mountain View area. You decide the level of care you need, and when you need it, and we’ll tailor a plan that’s just right for you.
You’ll thrive in our energetic, multigenerational community located on the Taube Koret Campus for Jewish Life. As an assisted living resident you’ll receive all the benefits of living at Moldaw Residences, including access to the Oshman Family Jewish Community Center, the Schultz Cultural Arts Hall, community programs, indoor aquatics center and ceramics studio.
Assisted Living Services and Amenities
- Residential style apartments
- Individualized help with activities of daily living
- Certified nursing staff on site 24/7
- Medication management
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- All utilities, cable and Wi-Fi
- Creative, social, spiritual and learning activities
- Scheduled transportation to off-campus events
- 24/7 emergency response system
- Priority access to a full continuum of care if ever needed, including short- and long-term skilled nursing and memory care
- Close to medical care at Stanford Hospital and El Camino Hospital in Mountain View
Assisted Living Floor Plans
One bedroom, one bath. 660 square feet.
One bedroom, one bath with patio. 725 square feet.
Find out more about assisted living in Palo Alto.