A unique Palo Alto senior living community, we provide an innovative lifestyle. And located on the pedestrian-friendly, scenic and social 8-acre Taube Koret Campus for Jewish Life, we also offer a dynamic environment for our very special employees.
We offer the opportunity to let your skills and experience shine, offering:
- Full-time positions, all shifts
- Great benefits, including health, dental and vision plans
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Holidays and paid time off
- Team-oriented working environment
- Diversity welcomed
Submit your resume in Microsoft Word or as a PDF.
No. Once you’ve submitted your application, you won’t be able to edit it.
Your resume will be kept on file for one year.
You should only resubmit your resume if you’re applying for a different position. As we keep applications on file for one year; it’s not necessary to reapply during this one-year period.
We’ll contact you by phone or email if we’re interested in your resume and qualifications.
There are two ways you can apply. In either instance, please indicate the position you’re applying for in the subject line.
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to complete the PDF application, then send it via email to email@example.com.