living in Palo Alto
the right help when you need it
In our specialized Palo Alto Assisted Living neighborhood in the heart of the Bay Area, we focus on your health and wellness to continue your independence and preserve your freedom of choice.
At Moldaw, we offer help with daily tasks when you need it, with the choices you deserve, in a safe, comfortable setting. Here on our beautiful, centrally located campus, you’ll find specialized assisted living services tailored to your activities of daily living needs. You decide the level of care you need, and when you need it, we’ll create a plan that’s just right for you.
You’ll thrive in our energetic, intergenerational community, located on the Taube Koret Campus for Jewish Life. As an assisted living resident, you’ll enjoy all the advantages of living at Moldaw, including access to the Oshman Family Jewish Community Center, the Schultz Cultural Arts Hall, community programs, indoor aquatics center and ceramics studio. Our intimate size provides a feeling of true family, and you’ll love engaging with lively, open-minded individuals like yourself.
services & amenities
- Residential style apartments
- Individualized help with activities of daily living
- Certified nursing staff on site 24/7
- Medication management
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Creative, social, spiritual and learning opportunities
- Scheduled transportation to off-campus events
- 24/7 emergency response system
- Priority access to memory care and referrals to a full continuum of care if ever needed
- Close to medical care at Stanford Hospital, El Camino Hospital and Kaiser Permanente in Mountain View