Innovative Memory Care
Support your loved one’s self-esteem with our personalized, compassionate care.
For memory care in Palo Alto, look to Moldaw Residences. We offer a safe, secure environment when a family member needs Alzheimer’s care, dementia care or support for other forms of memory impairment. Your loved one will get the latest innovative treatment along with proper nutrition and a general fitness program. We focus on life-affirming activities, including sensory stimulation exercises, recreational outings and time for reminiscing.
You’re actively involved in developing a specific care plan for your loved one. Together we’ll discover which schedules and activities provide them with a sense of belonging and purpose, and talk about their physical and cognitive condition, personality, family and work history, routines, preferences and dislikes. We also offer education and support for you and other family members, to help you continue to have meaningful experiences with your loved one as you navigate the challenges of their memory loss.
Memory Care Services & Amenities:
- Supervision and care by licensed nurses
- Certified nursing assistance on staff 24/7
- 24/7 security
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Creative, social, spiritual and learning activities
- Medication management
- Professionally trained, dedicated staff
- 24/7 emergency response system
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly personal laundry
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- Full-time lifestyle activities staff with customized programming
- Scheduled courtesy transportation
- Energetic, multigenerational campus with access to the Oshman Family Jewish Community Center, including the Schultz Cultural Arts Hall, community programs and activities, indoor aquatics center, ceramics studio and more.
- Close to medical care at Stanford Hospital and El Camino Hospital in Mountain View
Learn more about Alzheimer’s care and our option for memory care in Palo Alto.