BMR Retirement Housing
Qualified seniors can save on the Moldaw lifestyle.
Our unique senior living lifestyle is more accessible for many Bay Area seniors because of Palo Alto’s BMR (Below Market Rate) housing program. Eligibility for the BMR program is assessed according to the size of residence chosen and the following conditions:
- Total assets between $550,000 and $1,200,000, including net value of your home
- Annual income between $40,000 and $88,200 ($100,800 for a couple)
Should you consider the BMR program?
The BMR program requires an entrance fee along with a monthly service fee. Other points to note:
- 50% of the entrance fee is returned to you or your estate after the apartment is vacated and a new resident closes on the apartment.
- There are no real estate-related commissions or property taxes involved.
- This is not a sale of deeded property.
- You don’t need to be a resident of Palo Alto to apply for this program.
Find out more. Contact us to learn more about below market rate housing at Moldaw Residences.