Innovative Memory Care
We provide a safe, secure environment for maintaining a sense of belonging and purpose.
Our innovative memory support program provides care for older adults with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. Proper nutrition and a general fitness regimen go hand in hand with sensory stimulation exercises, recreational outings and time for reminiscing.
We begin with a comprehensive evaluation of your loved one's physical and cognitive condition, including personality, family and work history, routines, preferences and dislikes. This allows us to create a comfortable environment where residents feel safe, secure and engaged, with a sense of belonging and purpose.
Education and support for family members and friends helps them meet the challenges of caring for a loved one, while continuing to have meaningful experiences.
Memory Care Services & Amenities:
- Supervision and care by licensed nurses
- Certified nursing assistance on staff 24/7
- 100% private suites
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Advanced, 24/7 security system for all living and common spaces
- Creative, social, spiritual and learning activities
- Medication monitoring and reminders
- Professionally trained, dedicated staff
- 24/7 emergency response system in every suite
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly personal laundry
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- Dedicated staff for customized memory support lifestyle activities
- Scheduled courtesy transportation
- Energetic, multigenerational campus with access to the Oshman Family Jewish Community Center, including the Schultz Cultural Arts Hall, community programs and activities, indoor aquatics center, ceramics studio and more.
We’re here for you. Please call us at (650) 433-3600 to find out more.