Committed to Resident-Focused Care
Our focus is the health and wellness of each resident, to encourage continued independence and preserve freedom of choice.
Our friendly care team professionals work together to tailor a plan of assistance that meets individual needs and preferences in a safe, comfortable homelike setting. Care may include help with personal hygiene and grooming, dressing, eating, mobility and medication management.
Our assisted living residences are warm, welcoming and spacious, with access to well-appointed dining and gathering places, and a range of engaging activities.
Assisted Living Services and Amenities
- Supervision and care by licensed nurses
- Certified nursing assistance on staff 24/7
- 24/7 security
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Creative, social, spiritual and learning activities
- Medication monitoring and reminders
- Professionally trained, dedicated staff
- 24/7 emergency response system
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly personal laundry
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- Full-time lifestyle activities staff with customized programming
- Scheduled courtesy transportation
- Energetic, multigenerational campus with access to the Oshman Family Jewish Community Center, including the Schultz Cultural Arts Hall, community programs and activities, indoor aquatics center, ceramics studio and more.
Assisted Living Floor Plans
One bedroom, one bath. 660 square feet.
One bedroom, one bath with patio. 725 square feet.
We’re here for you. Please call us at (650) 433-3600 to find out more.